The Child & Youth Health Network of Eastern Ontario brings together individuals and organizations to accomplish goals that none of us could accomplish alone.
We want to create and act on opportunities in pursuit of a common vision: communities of healthy children and youth.
The Ministry of Children and Youth Services is pleased to let you know about the availability of a resource kit for parents and caregivers of children and youth with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). This web-based kit provides information and resources to support families of children and youth with ASD at all stages of their child’s progress and development.
The Kit includes information about:
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Strategies for daily living
- Services and assistance available in Ontario, including information on financial support
- School support, extra-curricular and recreational activities
- How your child develops, including sensory, physiological and social development
- Heallth care
- Parenting and family support